Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
· Ensure actual and accurate EHS information for the Area/Cluster Top Team to support corporate responsibility strategy. This must be in an required format to agree the corrective action needs.
· Manage the application of the integrated environment, health and safety management system within Area or Cluster.
· The communication of annual global and regional integrated EHS management system development and performance targets.
· Development of strategies within the Area/Cluster to support regional EHS performance.
· The periodic inspection and reporting in all organizations within the Area/Cluster, to physically gauge first-hand the state of development of the integrated EHS management system and the verification of performance indicators.
· Serve as the Area/Cluster EHS Representative on the Regional EHS Meeting and the active participation in the activities of the meeting, chaired by the Regional EHS Manager, in the attainment of its objectives.
· The collection, validation and delivering of biannual/monthly EHS reports (contact data bases etc.), to the Region from all companies in the Area/Cluster.
· To engender a culture of Openness, supported by Change management principles – to ensure the organization embraces innovations a continuous improvement culture.
· To sponsor/chair a number of projects, work streams and local committees.
· To champion the one business unit, ways of working and to provide leadership to the team and support the above-factory collaborative processes
· Regularly travel to team members to communicate monthly results, company news & changes, projects and discuss action plans for the next month.
· Identification and coaching of people with potential to grow
· Ensure an adequate meeting structure is in place and is working effectively, where local procedures and solutions are aligned within Area/Cluster.
· The EHS Area/Cluster Manager helps local EHS Managers to develop through specific coaching
· As a result of active engagement the EHS Area/Cluster Manager ensures maintenance of good working conditions at all levels within the organisation.
· The EHS Area/Cluster Manager will facilitate the local EHS Manager’s network.
· Plan and introduce programmes to increase EHS awareness, skills and practices among management and employees in order to reduce risks in all area’s of EHS.
· Ensure that complete, accurate and fully referenced records are kept and maintained of all licenses, permits, inventories, measurement and data in EHS matters, in line with group policies, in order to provide an appropriate audit trial.
· Ensure full compliance with EHS control and reporting procedures, further inform his/her management regularly about his/her plans, results, current and anticipated issues, and recommends actions to address them. Maintain optimal communication with all departments within the company in order to ensure proper transfer of information necessary to manage it and achieve each department’s objectives.
· Participate and cooperate in regional EHS manager meetings and Area/Cluster meetings.
· Ensure that all serious and lost work day accidents, occupational illnesses, and environmental incidents are investigated and reported formally to the Global Head of EHS.
· Review and formally report progress on outstanding issues to the Director responsible for EHS at least monthly.
· Give support to the local commercial EHS coordinator in order to minimize the risk of accidents, occupational illnesses or environmental impairment. (The support could be to identify and evaluate existing and potential threats to the operating company's businesses arising from environmental impacts and health & safety risks, inform and recommend actions to the directors responsible, develop and implement agreed internal control systems, procedures and solutions requirements).
· To develop an environment which seeks continuous improvement, utilising where possible, ideas developed within the organization or
To develop and implement: best practices, common platforms, sharing experience/knowledge with other BAT functions and organizations within Operations.
In line with BAT Leadership Capabilities:
· Typical education and experience: University/engineering degree and proven experience (including in EHS matters),
· Possession of a recognized diploma in health and safety practice,
· Sound understanding of risk management principles and application to the business,
· Good knowledge of local EHS law and legal processes,
· Detailed knowledge of all functions of the company’s operations,
· Ability to influence personnel at all levels in the company, through verbal and written communications, especially local boards,
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to deal with public bodies, external political and trade associations, and regulators,
· Strategic vision: able to set long term objectives, develop the EHS systems, initiate change and continuous benchmarking,
· Ability to handle securely and discreetly many EHS issues which can be politically sensitive,
· Fluent both written & verbal English is required.
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Написать сопроводительное письмоПисьмо отправлено
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз