Mid level associate with experience in dispute resolution (Almaty office)
GRATA, one of the leading Eurasian law firms is looking for mid level associate with experience in dispute resolution.
This is a challenging position which will offer the right candidate the chance to develop not only their legal career, but also develop their negotiation and relationship management skills.
The position is based residentially in Almaty but will also involve business travel.
As such, we are keen to speak with candidates with the following experience (essential):
- Law Degree and 4 years of Legal experience, including 2 years from the dispute resolution sphere (law firms)
- Legal experience in litigation, arbitration.
- Deep knowledge and technical skills in this sphere.
- Fluent English (Upper Intermediate level - both oral and written).
- Successful candidate will become part of a dynamic team and will be involved in conducting the professional legal analysis of a conflict situation, defining perspectives of judicial consideration of a dispute and helping to make the correct decision to the client - to have legal proceedings or to not.
- During the work candidate should propose non-standard legal decisions aimed at the successful solving a client’s problem.
GRATA Law firm will provide you with the following benefits:
- Mobile phone expenses.
- Sick leave.
- Vacation and personal days (in total 24 calendar days).
The company offers a competitive salary and bonus system.