NovaMedica is a new pharmaceutical company, established in 2012 as an integral part of the collaboration between the Russian high-technology investment fund RUSNANO and the American health care venture fund Domain Associates LLC. The partnership involves joint investment in advanced medical technologies.
NovaMedica was formed specifically to be the development, marketing and operational arm, creating highly innovative next-generation products in collaboration, and commercializing them in Russia and the CIS, including the creation of a GMP production facility. Novamedica expects to build a portfolio of compelling and relevant solutions to patient unmet needs across the spectrum of the largest and fastest growing therapeutic areas in Russia and the CIS, covering the entire therapeutic lifecycle from diagnostics and prevention to the treatment of acute and chronic conditions.
To guide and execute these ambitious plans, Novamedica has built a top-level board and C-level executive team enjoying multi-decade successful track records in R&D, CMC and Regulatory, Business Development, Portfolio Management, and Sales and Marketing with the leading players in life sciences, pharmaceuticals and biotech from both advanced and emerging markets all over the world.
NovaMedica, LLC is looking to fill the Senior legal counsel on support of projects and deals position.
- Legal support for alliance with Big Pharma Partner, including introduction of Compliance program.
- Legal support for business development projects, including respective IP issues management.
- Legal support for sales&marketing team in respect of alliance with Big Pharma Partner (commercial policy drafting and review, customer approval process, contract drafting, including supply agreements, additional agreements on discounts and bonuses, QAAs, sponsorship agreements etc.).
- Compliance support:
- Introduction of Compliance program;
- Customer approval process;
- Presentations for employees and third parties;
- Compliance checks.
- Participation in other activities of Legal, compliance and IP department upon request of GC.
- Legal background.
- Experience at pharmaceutical company or ILF (supporting pharma companies provided that the candidate had been consistently involved into such support) starting from 5 years.
- Deep knowledge of pharmaceutical law, antitrust, IP, contractual, advertising law.
- Project management skills.
- Good communicational and presentational skills.
- Fluent English language.
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Supportive to internal client, solution-oriented, flexible and attentive to details.
- Possibility of development in in a fast-growing company;
- Work with highly professional and friendly team;
- Fixed salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Medical insurance.