Essential duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate with outsourced provider of Accounting services, control quility of provided services, verify correctness of sensitive / important information, adapt the scope of service according to the organizational needs, verify related invoices.
- Conduct Entity Planning, including assessment of funds availability, Cash Flow projection, capital infusion mechanisms realization.
- Verify tax reports from outsourced provider, including VAT returns and Profit Tax.
- Develop, maintain and enforce Finance Policies and Procedures, including implementation of internal controls.
- Work closely with Tax authorities upon necessity.
- Support US GAAP, RAS and Tax accounting and reporting, generate consolidated P&L and confirm Trial Balance.
- Conduct month-end closing, validate data, ensure correct data upload into corporate systems.
- Maintain clear and effective document flow.
- Ensure proper documentation of the transactional flow.
- Responsible for reserves and accruals posting, work with internal clients during data collection.
- In a group of related stakeholders, define requirements for system update / development (1C) on provider’s side which may be driven by new processes (Sales including orders placement, production etc).
Education and experience
- More than 5 years in a multinational company (all areas of accounting), experience in a pharmaceutic industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Economy or similar.
- CIMA / ACCA / CPA is a big plus.
- Self-starter, mature, organized Finance professional.
- Ability to contribute ideas to address business issues.
- 1C, HFM and SAP experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting principles is a must.
- Proficient in financial planning, reporting and accounting systems.
- Advanced proficiency in use of computer software - Excel, Access, Power Point. Knowledge.
- Fluent English is a must.
Compensation and benefits:
- Basic salary + annual bonus.
- Meal allowance.
- Mobile expenses compensation.
- Corporate car.
- Voluntary Medical Insurance.
- Business and Personal Travel Insurance, Business and Personal Life and Accident Insurance.
- Fitness compensation.
Москва, Ленинградское шоссе, 16ас1, м. ВойковскаяПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день