Deloitte is currently searching for a Resourcing Specialist to join our Talent team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Deloitte is one of the world's leading audit and consulting firm that offers a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting assistance, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal services.
Our client service teams, led by managing partners, create powerful business solutions for global and CIS organizations. We are constantly updating our services in response to our clients' requirements, and can tailor them to suit your individual needs.
- Lead the full cycle of resourcing, including graduate and experience hiring, and employer branding activities.
- Interact with Heads of Departments on staff needs and requirements. Analyze the number and type of openings resulting from budgets, plans, organizational reviews, leavers and special requests from Heads of Department.
- Develop and run internal and external advertisement campaigns (Internet, Job sites, social networks, etc.).
- Maintain candidate database (RMS Taleo) and create recruitment reports.
- Regularly screen candidates' CVs. Monitor and keep updated external candidate database.
- Conduct competency-based interview, tests, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to candidates, managers based on the jobs pre-established selection criteria and the organization's recruitment policies.
- Respond to enquiries from candidates about the organization's recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies. Lead feedback sessions with Hiring Managers.
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues. Manage Company participation in job fairs, Career Days in Universities ensuring that Company image as Best Employer is presented in the most professional way.
- Manage employer branding activities including Open Door Days, trainings and other related activities.
- Organization of internal communication on resourcing: referral program, recruitment campaigns, etc.
- Participate in other Talent related projects.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of active recruitment & HR activities, experience in massive recruitment
- Profound knowledge of recruitment principles & techniques
- Upper-Intermediate English Level
- Advanced Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet user skills
- Strong communication skills, being people-oriented, mature and energetic
- High level of motivation & result oriented approach
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration + social package
- Interesting and diversified projects