British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you'll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
- Manage agenda of the Finance Director and Head of IT - ensure that all necessary calendar entries are included and updated.
- Monitor and update the departmental calendar and circulate it across department.
- Organize documents signing by Finance Director, answer phone calls of the Finance Director and Head of IT during their absence.
- Organize meetings for Finance Director and Head of IT.
- Provide translation assistance to the Finance and IT departments.
- Ensure efficient communication and correspondence with governmental authorities.
- Travel support for Heads of Functions and departments' employees.
- Provide "wide scale" assistance to the Finance Director and Head of IT (personal issues, household issues, expenses reports, etc.).
- Coordinate arrival of new expatriate staff to Finance and IT (visa support, work permits and other necessary documents for staying in Ukraine, search for temporary/permanent accommodation and housing, cooperate with agencies-provider luggage removing services, preparing all necessary documentation, bank accounts).
- Organize visits from other companies to Finance and IT departments.
- Provide administrative support for normal functioning of the department.
- Keep Minutes of various business meetings.
- Coordinate Finance Professional Qualification process.
- Coordinate the records management process.
- Organize department meeting, visits from other BAT companies.
- Provide administration support in preparation of presentations.
- Arrange trainings and department events.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Higher education (Finance, Audit and Accounting - will be a plus)
- Fluent command of English and Ukrainian
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to cope with different challenges
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Hard-working and punctual
- Accurate and well organized
- Great attention to details
- Good salary and social package
- Opportunity to work and get unique functional experience in leading international FMCG Company
- International career
- Professional and career development