- Providing administrative support to Sales throughout the lifecycle of Customer Support deals to ensure excellent level of customer satisfaction and strong contribution to business (orders and revenues) results.
- Ensures HPE policies and processes fulfillment.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order and delivery status, invoicing, financial post-sales programs).
- Supports the preparation of quotes and presales process.
- Collaborates with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., Sales, Delivery, Accounting, Back-office).
- Acts as a first point of contact for customer accounts on daily operational matters
- Acts as a Point of Contact for any prioritization of requests.
- Recognize the impact of order management processes on HPE's orders.
- Bachelor's (graduate) Degree in one of the following Fields: Business Administration, Technical, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance
- 0-2 years of related experience (e.g., sales support, supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).;
Knowledge and Skills
- Good PC skills, especially Outlook, Excel, Word. SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong English
- Ability to manage a changing workload
- Ability to work under stress, with multiple tasks
- Attentive to details, Analytical skills
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- Very good communication skills
Полная занятость, полный день