Webinse is an innovative software development company which provides complex eCommerce solutions for a wide range of international partners. The main direction is development, design and support of online stores based on Magento platform.
Our potential clients are middle-size companies and business owners from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Great Britain), USA, Canada and Australia.
The key principles of our company are permanent improvements of the internal business processes which increase productivity, effectiveness and give a possibility to always provide high level solutions for our customers. Due to this point ones among the best world companies choose us to build long-term and perspective business relationships.
We are looking for a talented Magento Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
- 1+ year experience with Magento
- 2+ years experience with PHP5
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of OOP
- Knowledge of patterns (MVC, Singleton, Factory, Observer)
- Good experience with VCS (git)
- Familiarity with Jira
- Proactive lifestyle and strong communication skills
- English (reading technical documentation)
- Written and spoken English will be a big plus
- Monitor and optimize site performance, stability and security
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing custom codes
- Customize and deploy Magento extensions and themes
- Develop new technology through custom development
- Work with UI/UX designers on implementing site changes
- Write documentation of current and future configurations, processes and procedures
- Utilize web services to integrate with 3rd party applications
- Keep Magento up to date and upgrade to the latest release
We’ll provide our candidates:
- Enjoyable working environment and friendly team of highly qualified specialists
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package (24 days of holidays a year + national holidays, paid sick-leaves)
- Possibility for continuous learning of all staff to help you to advance your career based on your interests and talents
- Democratic leadership with an appreciation and understanding of the needs of all crew members
- Partial payment of foreign language courses
- Opportunities for international business trips
- Corporate holidays, events, festivals