Playtech is the world's largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry's leading operators. Company's business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech's products and services there are around 5,000 employees with offices and development centers in 14 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
- 3 years min of experience in development of web applications incl. cross-browser projects mobile and development for mobile devices
- Strong markup knowledge: HTML5, CSS3
- CSS pre-compilers
- Detailed understanding of the UI and UX of a web application
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Advanced English
- Java, Spring, SpringBoot
- Experience in Scrum, TDD, CI, QA, Test Automation
- Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Linux and NoSQL databases
- Experience from working in the betting or gaming industry and/or the mobile domain
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center ("Palats Sportu" metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
If you are creative, "out of box thinker" and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We'll contact you if there's a fit with one of our opportunities.