• Career mid-level communications professional level requiring in-depth knowledge and experience to resolve problems using existing solutions.
• Media support of CORA business projects and media events, incl. drafting and approving press releases with ITG Russia senior management, organize press conferences, media tours and other events. Occasional company spokesperson role.
• Ensure timely and regular monitoring of media reports and official government publications, circulate internally appropriate information. Weekly press review based on industry association input. Monitoring of media with view to competitors’ engagement in Russia, in particular development of manufacturing and market set up (based on industry association input, with summary circulated as needed.
• Shared responsibility with relevant HR colleagues for attractive and efficient organization/management of Imperial Russia Intranet Site, participation in editing and contributing local input to Russian version of magazine and local information resource.
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Several years of corporate communications\PR experience, preferably within FMCG.
• Clear vision about the market
• Capable of convincing others and getting them enthusiastic
• Strong analytical skills
• Result driven
• Able to detect opportunities
• Able to suggest creative ideas and translate them into our tools
• Enjoys working as part of a small team
• Experienced project manager
• Good PowerPoint skills
• Fluent in Russian, English
• M. Belorusskaya, fix+annual bonus, medical insurance, meal allowance