At Intellectsoft, we are passionate about creating a world in which intelligent software improves millions of lives. Established in 2007, our company has evolved into an international award-winning, full-scale software development company with offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Oslo, Helsinki, Kiev and Minsk. We build, maintain and support business critical applications for enterprise clients, including Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Disney and many more.
Now we are looking for a customer engagement manager to help us achieve our marketing goals.
- 2+ years of marketing or support experience;
- Basic knowledge of IT market;
- Fluent or Native English;
- Knowledge and understanding of communication nuances in the B2B environment;
- Great organisational and team-work skills;
- Advanced written communication skills;
- Passionate, result-driven, enthusiastic self-learner and team-player.
- Communicate with potential clients to discover their software development needs;
- Develop customer profiles across multiple industries and markets;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Gather and analyze customer insights;
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities;
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Long-term employment and opportunity for career growth in a professional team;
- Possibilities to evolve your knowledge working as a part of integrated casual and friendly team located in 7 offices with warm informal atmosphere all over the world;
- 24 calendar-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Fun corporate events;
- Flexible schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive salary, travel opportunities, fresh and tasty fruits, etc.