Talent Sourcing Specialist
The EMEA Talent Acquisition CoE (Centre of Excellence) supports DuPont’s strategy & growth by sourcing the best talent for DuPont. The primary focus of the team is resourcing immediate, priority hiring need whilst supporting the development of our strategic talent pipeline.
Due to on-going growth and development of DuPont, we are actively sourcing a talented Researcher who will be fully dedicated to support our seed business across Russia
Part of the EMEA TA CoE, you will be responsible for sourcing talent for key roles and developing our talent pipeline for Pioneer (seed business). You will work with the Recruiter and other stakeholders to develop and execute sourcing strategies. With an unyielding focus on quality - of both the talent recruited and the service provided to internal customers.
You will effectively leverage every viable tool and resource to ensure thorough & effective talent sourcing. Equally, developing a strong understanding of DuPont Pioneer and relevant markets will be critical. As will developing a thorough understanding of and networks within the key external talent pools.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Supporting the delivery of searches by identifying, contacting & selecting the strongest candidates & producing a viable candidate ‘long list’
- Represent DuPont Pioneer to the highest standard - helping to strengthen the DuPont employer brand
- Actively participate in designing the search strategy with the recruiter and the hiring team
- Develop strong knowledge of relevant candidate pools in Europe
- Drive identification of candidates in external talent mapping projects for critical / hard to fill roles within EMEA region
- Attend intake sessions & provide progress updates
- Apply direct search / networking methodology to identify talent within limited and / or specific candidate pools
- Effectively leverage social media tools to source talent
- Manage vacancy postings and candidate response on internal / external job boards
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews / screenings with sourced candidates
- Comply with all employment legal regulations
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Experienced at talent sourcing/recruiting within agricultural market (2-3 years)
- Positive and “can do” attitude
- Strong customer service and quality orientation
- Demonstrated professionalism and capability to deliver.
- English (Upper Intermediate)