- University degree in Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering or relevant experience.
- At least 2 year experience in telecom (access, transmission, microwave).
- Very good knowledge of at least one or more of the following products and solutions: WDM, Hybrid MW, GPON and other access/transmission products .
- Experience on implement of network integration and commercial network maintenance troubleshooting.
- Ability to work as an individual or on a team.
- Ability to create clearly documented bug reports as needed.
- Strong learning skill with ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Ready for business trips if need.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Desirable to have Huawei or Cisco certificates.
- Designing work for transmission and access product (SDH/WDM, Microwave, DSLAM/GPON).
- Implementation of acceptance test for product and technical solution.
- Site survey, configuration, commissioning and acceptance of access and transmission equipment during rollout stage of the project.
- Project implementation and technical supervision of subcontractors or service partners.
- Technical support service to our customers independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Providing training to customers, subcontractors or service partners.
- Pre-sales support for testing, bidding or holding workshops.