The Control System Field Specialized Engineer is member of Control System Field Engineering team.
He reports to the Control System Field Lead Engineer.
He/She has to support his manager with his expertise in control system works, to provide in a timely manner clear and conclusive replies to complex technical issues related to engineering submitted by Sub-Contractors, Construction and Commissioning, in order to allow a progress of construction and commissioning activities in respect with engineering design requirements (drawings, specifications, norms and codes), to perform the modifications on drawings and all control system documents.
The candidate will have the following background:
- Knowledge in Automation, Process Control System PCS and/or Safety System SIS (ESD & F&G)
- Familiar with Yokogawa Control (Centum VP) and/or Safety systems (Prosafe RS) will be appreciated
Primary duties & responsibilities
The Project is an integrated natural gas liquefaction complex. This Project consists of the production, treatment, liquefaction and shipping of natural gas and stabilized condensate from the Yamal Peninsula to the end consumers. The facilities to be developed includes production drilling, wellheads, gas gathering, flow-lines, inlet facilities, gas treatment, liquefaction trains (3), fractionation units, Condensate and LGG storage, loading, utilities, marine port, shipping, infrastructure including accommodation and support facilities.
Review drawings before sending to Subcontractors, in order to prevent any disruption due engineering issue.
Provide technical replies in a timely manner to Subcontractors, Construction:
- Technical Query,
- Material Approval Request,
- Prepare and study technical drawings, prepare site drawings with details explanation for Subcontractors,
- To check Designer drawings on daily basis which will serve for above task.
- Update Site MASTER documents
Provide field engineering expertise for the following activities:
- Reviewing Control System Vendor documentation
- Instructions, modifications on documentation to Control System Vendor to perform installation/modification before commissioning activities according engineering inputs
- Validate works done by the Control System Vendor in accordance with the documentation
- Maintain Master documentation as per Control System Vendor modification
Knowledge of Russian norms and codes for Control System works,
The experience in design office and in field engineering, dynamic personality to be able to quickly solve technical issue.
- Work on a shift basis 30/30
- All travel expenses are paid for by the employer
- Accommodation, food are provided by the employer
- Competitve salary