GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a FPGA Developer to join its Lviv office.
The project is for one of industry leading FPGA vendors located in US. The project consists of multiple activities targeting to develop and maintain BSP packages for the top marketing SoC Boards of the customer.
The BSP package is being developed for Linux, vxWorks, QNX and WinCE and planning to extend support for other RTOS.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
Minimum qualifications include:
- 3 or more years’ experience with implementing algorithms on FPGAs.
- Experience in programming in C and/or C++ and assembly language
- Experience in design, development and debugging of multithreaded programming code
- Experience in hardware development using Verilog or System Verilog (or VHDL) or OpenCL
- Familiarity with FPGA design tools used for RTL development
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of storage technologies (RAID, file system)
- Familiarity with revision control systems (GIT)
- Very good Linux OS understanding and experience in software development for Linux.
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral,
- Disciplined design approach and ability to work smoothly with a team.
- Customer support experience
Additional qualifications and experience that would be useful:
- Knowledge of CPU architecture, general GPU architecture,
- Prior experience working with heterogeneous (FPGA, CPU, GPGPU) hardware systems,
- Knowledge of Altera high end technologies.
- Experience in FPGA IP development in OpenCL or HLS (C/C++ based integrated environments for FPGA designs)
- Subject matter expertise in a particular class of algorithms, e.g. speech, cryptography, compression, image processing, etc,
- Activity in open source community,
- Familiarity with computer networks management (QoS, routing)
- Customer support experience to enable new technologies and proof of concepts in tight co-operation with customers.