If you’re looking for a quiet job, then we’re not for you. Regus is an exciting, fast-growing company that’s defining a brand new business sector. With 50% growth over the last four years, we’re helping people to work differently. So if you’re ready for the kind of challenges you won’t find anywhere else, we have plenty of opportunities.
At Regus, we’re leading a business revolution – with over 1 million clients and growing – we’re building a brand new sector that’s growing rapidly all over the world. We’re helping businesses of all sizes adapt to the changing needs of mobile working, global growth and the demand for flexible working – we make business happen.
The Community Associate (CA) plays a key role in delivering the customer service
expectations of our customers, prospects and vendors. In conjunction with the rest of the centre team, the CA ensures the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire business centre. The CA becomes a critical player in delivering this exceptional service. Ultimately, the actions and service provided by the CA are the catalyst for providing customers with a reason to come to Regus and then stay with Regus. The CA acts as the first point of contact for all customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression
- Serve as a primary resource in assisting customers within the centre; whether showing a customer to a meeting room, preparing their new office for move-in, troubleshooting basic technical issues, programming a phone, moving furniture to accommodate their office needs, providing a beverage or assisting with copies/administrative tasks
- Provide a great environment for our customers by taking pride in continually keeping the centre “show ready” by ensuring the business lounge conference rooms, show offices and common areas are spotless and prepared for our next guests at all times
- The CA becomes an extension of our customer’s team by delivering their mail, answering their phones, sending their packages, ordering their office supplies, booking their meeting rooms, preparing their meeting rooms and ensuring that they are able to concentrate on their work, while we manage their office needs
- Serve as a resource for customers seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services, products and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an exceptional and timely manner
- Demonstrate a true passion for customer service by proactively seeking ways to surprise and delight our customers and guests, always going above and beyond
- Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively upselling/cross selling Regus products and services
- Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the POS (billing system) on a daily basis
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Shows Care: Is committed to creating strong working relationships with customers and colleagues, acts with integrity and strives to act in the best interests of the organisation and team.
- Anticipates Customer Needs: Understands that customer satisfaction is key to business success and is committed to providing an excellent customer experience at all times
- Embraces Change: Understands the dynamic nature of the organisation and is committed to adapting to changing priorities
- Takes Ownership: Accepts accountability, uses own initiative and works proactively
- Good Communicator : Demonstrates good two-way communication skills
- Commercial Awareness: Understands the impact of financial performance on business results and how own actions impact the broader commercial environment
- Results Oriented: Relentlessly pursues the achievement of goals and sustained profitable growth, whilst adhering to Regus standards and policies
- Team Player: Works co-operatively and is committed to the overall team and organisation objectives.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining relationships
- Team builder. Recognises the importance of the team and working together
- We’re looking for a quickthinking, multitasking hyper responsible professional - at all levels - who have the drive, energy and passion to deliver fantastic client service – and then look to improve it even further.
- From greeting our clients when they first arrive to ensuring our high-tech work areas really do ‘make business happen’.
- Join us and we’ll give you all the training and development you’ll need to build a successful and rewarding career with a growing global company
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
We’re always looking for the best talent - whether you are manager of customer service teams or in the front line of service, or even a graduate starting out, we want to hear from you too.