Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
We are working with a Seattle-based company, that is looking for a web platform engineer that must be thoroughly familiar and a proven contributor of web-based technology:
- Common platforms (jQuery, Angular/Ember/Bootstrap, etc.)
- HTML5 features (canvas, WebGL, WebSockets, WebWorkers, etc)
- Build tools/support (npm/bower, gunt/webpack, AMD/require, SASS, babel)
- Front-end web services (python, ASP.NET, node.js).
Must be completely comfortable doing development anywhere in the web-app stack (from low-level browser platform interaction, to developing API-based library middleware, to cutting in new application-level UI/UX flows from scratch, to implementing new build/deployment processes).
· Candidates should have a strong background in general CS (or equivalent) theory and practices. They should also be acutely aware of the challenges of mobile web.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
· Contribute to both design and implementation of core web-based platforms and applications to be used by consumers, partners, and customers
· Build and extend on core presentation experiences
· Develop vertical web-based products that leverage the wide range of consumer and enterprise platform services
· Active and demonstrable work on the latest of web-based technologies, with a focus on the challenges of the mobile web
· References to shipped products that represent your skillset
· 7+ years’ experience in production-level software development
· Familiar with mobile-based platforms (iOS, Android)
· Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
· BS in Computer Science or related degree, or work history equivalent
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance