з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
A LITTLE ABOUT US
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money - for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 1.5m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
To put it bluntly - it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 350 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist as a key person within the human resources function of an organisation. Principally, the HR Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day management of HR operations, which means that they manage the administration of the policies, procedures and programmes of the organization. Also we're looking for a person to be in charge of all management company related financial activity, accounting and recordkeeping.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Oversee payroll and per diems
- Be the first point of call on staff matters
- Manage various human resource plans, procedures, and compliance for all Russian workforce
- Processing and analysis of accounting documents
- Сoordination of document circulation between the parent company (UK) and the subsidiary (RU)
- Expense reports
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in accounting and HR
- Proficient 1C and SKB Kontur skills
- Knowledge and experience of HR best practice in relation to employment law within the workplace
- Obsessive accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret solutions, anticipate problems and to pro-actively resolve issues on a day to day basis
- Ability to think on your feet, use initiative and judgment to make informed decisions
- English advanced
Вакансия опубликована 23 февраля 2018
Код вакансии F0E70D956E