1. Be responsible for wireless engineering delivery. Be responsible for the delivery of 2G/3G/4G/5G and OMC wireless products. Serve as the technical service engineer for engineering project delivery. Be able to handle various basic technical problems.
2. Be responsible for wireless maintenance engineers, perform maintenance and fault analysis on 2G/3G/4G/5G and OMC wireless products, and support routine maintenance, fault locating, and troubleshooting of traditional wireless products to ensure network security.
3. Undertake the training responsibilities, introduce the preceding product skills, and transfer basic product technical knowledge to field engineers or cooperation engineers through training, on-site support, and delivery to the countryside.
4. Cooperate with the market in pre-sales technical support and customer communication.
5. Summarize and promote the serviceability improvement of wireless products.
1. Major in communications, electronic information technology, computer technology, etc., bachelor degree or above.
2. Have the ability to actively learn and the sense of teamwork.
3. Have general knowledge of GSM/WCDMA/LTE/CDMA/5G principles. Have general knowledge of antenna and transmission knowledge.
4. Have experience with G/U/L equipment configuration or problem solving experience.
5. Fluent in English, Chinese prefferable.